What is a Camp Partner ?
Our Financial Partners: Those who provide us with the necessary funds to improve the buildings, grounds and equipment. Assembly Park is small as some camps go but this gives great opportunity for personal involvement. This camp is a real treasure!
Some of our partners are:
- District churches that support on a monthly basis
- District Women’s Ministries
- District Student Ministries
- District Girls Ministries
- Many individuals
Our Working Partners: The builders, cleaners, painters, landscapers, plumbers, electricians and other volunteers who keep this camp running smoothly and bring yearly improvements.
Where do they come from?
- They are individuals that share their skills
- Men's groups
- Youth groups
- Camp action teams
Bring a group from your church this year!
Turn it into an outing and help us set up your camp.
SPRING WORK DAYS
April 15 through May 31
A great opportunity as a men or women's ministry outing!
Other days may be open for projects ... please call ahead.
Gary Bell 715.533.1176
|Some projects to be completed in 2019
- rake and clean camp
- clean and plant flower beds
- set up beach and beach equipment
- service all boat motors,tractor and golf carts
- power wash buildings and basketball court
- touch up painting in cabin rooms
- fix any broken screens
- fill in two door openings with concret block
- range hood in kitchen
- concrete sidewalk chapel to men's shower building
- extend gravel drive to garage
- paint in kitchen/dining
- set up new stage background
- shingle kitchen/dining building
- concrete walkways around Kitchen and patio